TMS Reading Program Using proprietary and extremely successful Fountas and Pinnell reading program
- TMS Fountas and Pinnell reading program is led by Lauren Dykstra, a certified and trained Fountas and Pinnell reading specialist.
- Fountas and Pinnell is a highly-developed reading program for grades K-2 with a focus on phonics development, fluency, vocabulary, and reading comprehension.
- Fountas and Pinnell is a highly-developed reading program for grades 3-8 with a focus on reading comprehension, critical reading skills and strategies, and writing skills to align with the NYS ELA assessment as per grade level.
- Priced as any of the existing elementary or middle school packages found on website or can be done as individual sessions, as per website.
- Initial diagnostic assessment using the Fountas and Pinnell benchmark system at $99.00.
- The Fountas & Pinnell Benchmark Assessment System is an effective and well-known assessment tool used by Wappingers School District.
- In house assessment
- Tri-monthly F and P assessments will be administered during regular tutoring sessions to determine student progress.